10 November 2010

What's for Lunch


My lunches are pretty plain. The four-year-old got leftovers (his request) today and the toddler and I got more ravioli. Some of the lunches over at What's for Lunch are so much prettier and more creative than mine, but I still post my pictures. I have two reasons. The first is you, dear reader, who probably came here from there. I love checking my stats after I post a lunch box, because it means I can see the map light up with visitors from all over. The other reason is that I enjoy looking at the lunches so much, even the ones which aren't pretty, that I feel like I ought to share something of mine in return.

So here is what we had for lunch today. If you're a visitor or you've been lurking, please take a minute to say hello.

LeftoversPinto beans, cornbread, peas, apple ginger muffin

Oh, look, more
raviolicheese ravioli and mixed veggies, apples, pound cake

Containers are Ziploc brand.

Bento Lunch

5 comments:

  1. Pintos and corn bread, a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The muffin (later; not the one in the picture, because I did not steal your four-year-old's lunch) was yummy. Was that the recipe from the A Walk in the Woods post?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was the same recipe, except I subbed an egg for the flax seed and water, and I used oil instead of butter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think your lunches are plain. Sunbutter and jam every day (which is what I. requests) ... now THAT's plain!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...